Why rent a DIECI vehicle
Today more than ever, companies are looking for customised and advantageous solutions, especially businesses in the construction sector. Reducing operating costs and optimising productivity are the main factors to take into account.
For these reasons, renting telehandlers and construction vehicles is now common practice. It’s important to always have the right vehicle available at the right time, limiting maintenance costs.
DIECI meets the market’s needs with its line of fixed, articulated and rotary telehandlers. These vehicles are versatile, multi-functional, safe, reliable and robust, and have made the company an industry leader for over 50 years.
Why a rental company should choose a DIECI telehandler for its fleet
The cornerstones of DIECI’s production have always been reliability, strength and versatility.
Renting a DIECI telehandler provides a construction vehicle that is safe, easy to handle and that can be used for multiple activities on the construction site.
The key features of the DIECI range are:
- Extensive choice: it is possible to rent telehandlers with a lift height between 5.78 m and 30 m, and a load capacity of up to 23,000 kg
- User-friendly: these construction vehicles are simple and intuitive, so operators can be rotated without wasting time on complex training
- Safety: DIECI telehandlers are equipped with various safety systems to minimise human error and give operators maximum protection (safety first)
A multi-functional vehicle for construction companies
These days, construction companies of all sizes need access to a variety of vehicles that each meet a specific need, but which are also versatile enough to perform other jobs on the building site.
Renting construction vehicles is a valid option that supports companies based on their actual needs:
- Access to cost-effective solutions. For example, when participating in a tender the company can use vehicles that it does not own, simply renting them for as long as needed
- Construction companies are now increasingly delocalised. The same firm can operate in multiple cities with very different construction sites, always having access to the right vehicle
- Intelligent cost cutting. Paying to insure, tax and store a vehicle that is not in constant use is a significant financial burden for any company
Renting DIECI telehandlers allows companies to use a high-performance vehicle for the specific needs of their building site, and which is also multi-functional and can be equipped with numerous accessories such as baskets, clamps, forks, etc.
DIECI telehandlers: many needs, one solution
For a rental company, having DIECI construction vehicles in its fleet is a guarantee that it can offer customers a vehicle that effectively meets their needs.
All over the world, our telehandlers have distinguished themselves for their flexibility and versatility. They are used in very diverse construction projects, such as building skyscrapers in a large East Asian metropolis, renovating an old house in Alsace, redeveloping a historic district of Sydney and urban planning in a Peruvian city located at an altitude of 4,360 m.
In addition to conventional construction applications, telehandlers are the perfect vehicles for:
- Logistics and transport
- Assembly of large structures and plant construction
- Civil protection, armed forces, fire and rescue, emergency situations
Stable and safe: that’s why you should rent out DIECI vehicles
The great versatility of telehandlers has prompted DIECI to maximise the usefulness and availability of our construction vehicles, by devising solutions for niche applications.
- Resistance to low temperatures: they are also ideal for mountainous or particularly cold areas. This means that a DIECI construction vehicle does not need to be parked indoors overnight or protected when left outside
- Narrow streets and areas with elevation changes. The four-wheel drive and self-levelling system guarantee stability even in less optimal conditions
- Constant and repeated manoeuvres. DIECI vehicles are multi-functional and tested to work under stress and continuous use
- Comfortable cabin for prolonged operation. Ample legroom, seat suspension and adjustable steering and armrest are just some of the comfort solutions designed for vehicle operators
Renting DIECI construction vehicles gives companies access to a quality product that offers great versatility, reach and load capacity, plus meticulous attention to detail that ensures a solution to every need (planned or unforeseen) on building sites.